Super Peoples Pt.1 Super Peoples Pt.1

Well, let's see.

Just like you suggested, this video is really short. I don't based on length, though, so whatever. Just thought that would be a good topic to open up on.

Your drawing abilities are fine, for what you're going for; something like Edd's World, right? You may want to thicken up the outline a bit, but otherwise, it's just fine.

Now, for the actual content of the video. Most of the jokes were corny, and the way they couldn't get the story right was terrible. I'll admit, I laughed at "I have no idea what I'm doing," but you need to work on your humor.

Another thing that was kind of annoying. "Oh my god, what the fridge?" This is Newgrounds, you're more than welcome to curse, and if you can't, the "beep" kind of censor is what most people use. Not really important, but I'm a critic, I'm here to nitpick.

One more thing, which I'm not taking off for. I don't understand the last guy's "Super Power." He can draw really well? He has an exceptional memory? There was no hand holding the pencil, so he's psychic? I just don't get it.

Overall, I'll give you a 7/10. I think this has promise and could improve really well, so I'll round up to a 4/5. Good luck out there.

Warrior kid VS Sticks Warrior kid VS Sticks

...Well.

That was an interesting display of fighting skill.
However, this movie digs at my peeves.

First, no music? Every fight has music. -1.
Second, those sound effects should be better and more carefully timed. -1
Third, it's not exactly in my favorite category. No bonus points.
And last, I'm not deducting points for this, but for all those stickmen appearing, you'd think one of them would've hit you back? I mean, look at the speed and ferocity in a video like Rebalanced! However, that'd be tough to act out IRL, so, again, no points deducted.

And that leaves you with an 8/10, which simplifies nicely into 4/5. However, keep in mind that 80% is only a B. I'd like to finish this review by quoting Kakashi Hatake:
"Not bad, but you've got room to grow."

EpicBaltleMario&Luigi!!!! EpicBaltleMario&Luigi!!!!

I can't, for the life for me, make sense of this.

In total, each character only had one sprite used, and neither of them looked very "fighty". While I'm ranting about the sprites, they didn't even stand on the background. It looked like a puppet show, for Pete's sake.

Your voice actors were okay, I'd probably do worse, but they spoke too quietly, and I couldn't understand them at times. The background music was too quiet as well, and it didn't sound very "fighty."

The story failed to illustrate a point in any of this, and the fight quality certainly didn't make up for it.

Admittedly, I'm giving this a 2/10 and a 1/5 out of pity. From now on, when I want epicness, I'll opt for Epic Battle Fantasy.

This been the opinion of no one. Really.

K.O.L.M. K.O.L.M.

I feel in the dark.

I really enjoyed playing this game. I didn't experience any control issues, like others have said, but there were other problems.

First off, there were a few continuity errors. If I'm invincible, what's the rush? Nothing can hurt me, right? Also, a few "Tiles with Letters" seemed to be nowhere to be found. I entered every room, and I didn't see all of them. I really would like to know what the message says, could anyone tell me over a PM?

Also, I really don't get the storyline, here. How was I turned into a robot? Why don't I remember anything until that far in? Why did I kill my entire family?! DETAILS, MAN, DETAILS. Overall, the game seems like one giant "What the Hell?" to me. Over the entire game, I expect the story to be a kid being devoted and loving to his mother, then becoming more challenging and questioning as he grows up...until I "Powered Up" the damaged reactor. Then, I was like, "WHAT?!"

Overall, I'm going to give you a 7/10, and since the gameplay was nice, I'll round up to 4/5 for the portal. It's okay to have no story--look at the original Super Mario Bros.--but if you're going to put one in, do it well. I'd hate to see this become the next Level Up--the promised sequel that never came.

Also, LOL.
Kind
Of
Metroid.

Gray Gray

The war is inevitable.

People will fight, must fight. Regardless of what they fight with, protest signs, swords, guns, nuclear weapons, they will fight. Unless you're on one side or the other, they'll trample you on the way to the battleground.

You can join black and fight white, you can join white and fight black, but you can't become gray and stop a war. Why? Because, in all the ignorance that is humanity, compromises make nobody happy.

I 5/5, 10/10, and favorite this, not because of its graphics, not because of its gameplay, but because of the deep message it portrayed. I have received the message, and every day I use my own experiences to add to it. Thank you so much, Mister Greg, for opening my eyes.

Robot Wants Kitty Robot Wants Kitty

22:32, is that fast?

I was expecting a clone of "Rabbit Wants Cake," that stupid game from awhile back, but nonetheless, I clicked, and once again, I was wrong.

I can't really think of a flaw for this game, it's just that I've played better.

Castle Grounds Castle Grounds

I must say, I expected less from you.

I'm rather suprised with the results. As always, I feel you can do better, but, well, the title said it best.

I have to say, your biggest mistake would be the short pause in the middle. IMO, music should stay consistent.

Random Encounter? Random Encounter?

Wow, you spelled "encounter" wrong in your title.

It seems to upbeat for just a random enemy.

However, if this is just a random encounter, I'd love to hear your interpretation of a final boss.

(This is CF from TSO)

Ghost392 responds:

Oh shit, you're right with the title.

Hmm, perhaps I should do a final boss song. Half wanted to see a full song, too.

Spook Loop (14s) Spook Loop (14s)

Sorry, I'm no good with titles.

I owe Territory War for showing me such a great artist.

Words cannot describe fear, but music can.

OC Love OC Love

Alright, let's take this one section at a time.

Africa looks much like she did in her more recent drawing, as opposed to the more detailed one you did beforehand. I get mixed feelings from her now...has the heat gotten to her out there?

I can't find a picture of Pheonix alone--top-right is Pheonix, right?--but she looks kind of strange, or inquisitive. The look isn't bad...it's just different.

Widow's expression really matches her appearance and character as a whole: "Ugh, do I HAVE to be here?" Not much to say about her.

Etna also looks very similar to her first picture--she reminds of my stepsister. Creepy, but with good intentions.

Now for you--you've appeared in so many ways, I won't compare you to any other drawings. You know, you remind me a lot of Medusa from Soul Eater--creepy eyes, chronically insane, and bitterly sarcastic. That sound about right? You appear to be having a huge wardrobe malfunction--nothing really matches.
And, as a matter of fact, I have got Nyeh. XD

Finally, the background. The checkerboard has kind of a faded look--is this to reflect how long's it been since your last OC art? The text stands out well, drawing the eye to it. The borders around each character are cute and match them--at least, their name and appearance.

Hm...I can't put my finger on it, but something's off about this picture. Maybe you should have put your head in a border with everyone else, I don't know. I'll give you a 9/10, not rate in the portal, and save myself the headache of figuring it out.

VooDooDollMaster responds:

Africa and Phoenix are not their names.....and I've never done a drawing of the one on the top right by herself and uploaded it. Her hair is fine to me. It's just pulled back with some strands falling down sort of like the girl to the top left (They're step sisters)

And I don't see what's off about my picture. I didn't want to put a boarder around VooDoo in the middle. And also, there's no deep meaning to the background. I just suck at backrounds and come up with anything that'll look decent

Vaati Shake Vaati Shake

Why, yes, that sounds delicious.

I just really like the way the drawing looks. Purple has always appealed to my eye, and only see two colors OTHER than purple in this picture. I've seen glasses shaped like that somewhere (can't remember where, though). In addition, although this was to be expected, your chibi rendition of Vaati looks...well...good enough to eat!

My only real complaint would be the background; it's just a bit...bland. I think I see a few copy-pasting errors too, and it just kind of messes up the picture once you notice them.

Overall, this is one of your better drawings. You've scored a 9/10, and since this is actually my favorite style of drawing, I'll round up to a 5/5 for the portal. I'm sorry is this review isn't long enough, but when there's not many flaws, there's not much to talk about, is there?

VooDooDollMaster responds:

Are you talking about how the checkered pattern is all chopped up looking? That was actually intended. And besides that, backgrounds are not really my thing. So my bgs always look blandish for the most part

He is Mad He is Mad

Oh, yay, new art.

Unlike your more cartoony drawings, this picture has very good detail and shading. Not what I'd expect to see from you, but a very good drawing nonetheless.

The only problems I can see are Link's left ear (not sure exactly WHAT'S wrong with it, though) and the eyes (they look too much like pearls, and make the drawing feel unreal).

I assuming he's just been brainwashed from so many annoying fairy partners yelling in his ear...HEY! LISTEN! ...Okay, I guess that wasn't funny or necessary in the slightest.

Anyways, this gets a 9/10, and, much like the last piece of art I reviewed from you, the time and effort shines through. Congratulations, sir, you've won another 5/5.

Zelldoom responds:

Yeah the ear its out of place, its hard to do a normal sketch when the camera position is moved. i tried my best on the eyes, but i didnt knew how to make them like my other drawings, maybe i could have left the black borders on it, and yes, they do look like pearlsl.

Thanks for this Super Helpful review :D!!!